Sunday, November 30, 2008

zx

HELLOH .
Im just back from bunk :o .
Btw .
Not as many ppl as last week .
Or any other week though .
Look like , machiam nobody come lidat .
So sian .
Hais .

Then .
Uhh .
What ah -.-
Aiya nothing much la .
Earned 4m .
Finally :x .
Then go eat .
Then go back bunk .
Then blablabla .
Then watch alvin , rafi fight zak .
Afiq using Yasha char .
Then jump jump jump .
Then type LOL .
Then dai .
LOL .
k .
then slack .
Then bla .
Then watch yasha play dunno what counter attack game .
See he so noob , aiming so lan LOL .
SO FUNNY CANS .
Then go play fam battle 1 rnd .
Then LoveNotes Pwn ,
then Play with oxy bu .
Hands Up , CanCan and the look back at me .
Then i 1 on 1 pacifier that Look Back At Me .
I pwn him .
Then me and ahgal go home .
Then ahgal d ex ,

Very funny story .
You see .
He ytd night .
Ask her for patch .
She say see first .
Then he ask again .
Then she say yes lor .
Then i saw th 1am sms say i love yu baby .
Then nao i see .
That guy talk alot of jia0wei :o .
Here change subject .
There change subject .
I nv use vulgarities .
He come use vulgarities .
Wan act english zai .
Ask me study moar .
Say what .
Respect makes most noise in empty vessles .
HELL-OH ?
Respect dosent make any relation of noise .
Use your brains .
( if you have one . )
Or do you have a dino brain i suppose ?
Nvm then .
All i know is .
I dont play with people who thinks yoyo's are cooler .
And FYI .
Pico Hammers Pwn Yoyos .
They one hit ,
You fly to india .
:D .



SEBASTIAN KOR .
You lie to me ): .
Say wan treat me bunk ,
Then wan hug ur meimei .
End up nv come ): .

FCUK YOU LAAAAAA .
D:

I cant seem to fall in love with anybody .
Because ,
I no longer trust love .
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home