Sunday, February 15, 2009

HEY ITS VALENTINES !

HELLO !
TODAY'S LONG POST :D !

LOL TODAY'S SO FUN :D !
Met Jaslyn mei at Marsiling MRT .
Gave her valentines chocolate .
Reached bunk ,
Saw no people .
So we went to take 2 neoprints .
Then went to plaza sing .
Went inside Otaku House .
I want vampire knight cos play D: .
But , i know i wont fit :x .

Reborn's Hat :D ( WITH THAT NEON GREEN LEON )



Vongola Rings . ( GOOD QUALITY . : $ 66.90 )



So went back to bunk .
Suddenly so many people :x .
Saw Nightkids , Leon , Kenn , Ahdan kor , Doggie , Pigu , Yanglin , Coca , Oxy , Chris , Kamilia , Cass , Simin , Suaku , Bonbon , Dead , Jansen , Shiro , Jane , Pris , Spongebob , Ecstacy .
Then on comp .
Play audition awhile .
Then went to play rakion :x .
Boss war again .
AHAHA !
So funny :x .
Me and mei play until nervous , then we scream :x .
HAHAHAHAHA .
After playing comp .
Slack awhile .
Then this is what happened outside :x .

Taizi behind Leon , Kenn hugging him .



Oh my o-o . Leslie fucking Leon . GAY !
LOL HAH



SO FUNNY . LOL



LOL . Leon's the only clear one we see . HAH



LOL SO FUNNY LOR .
They go pull Leon's pants ,
Then when he pull up ,
We saw his Pink Spongebob Boxers underpants .
HAH .
AND HOR .
KENN DID THIS DISGUSTING THING .
He took his two middle fingers ,
And poke somebody's ass .
( Right in the middle )
LOLOLOL .
THEN HE TURN BACK AND HIT HIM .
LOLOL .
( If you see sideways , it looks like they're fucking :x )

Its the monstrous BOMB HAIR head !



LOLOLOL .











After eating at KFC ,
We went back to bunk and find kamilia .
Then ,
Ahdan took two videos of these people .
( THE RED ONE VERY FUNNY LOL . HE PLAY SO SERIOUS , THEN HE LOOK CLOSER TO HIS SCREEN , THEN HE SCREAM WITH HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN . HAHAHAHAH )





FUNNY RIGHT ? LOL .
Said goodbye to most of the people .
And went to take purple line ,
Then green line ,
Then red line ,
Then LRT line :x .
We wu liao go sit LRT line ,
Me , Mei and Yanglin sit up front .
And we stare at the screen .
So fun :x .
Kamilia sit behind me at the seat though .

Yanglin , Must thank me for editing hor ! :D



Hah .
After sitting the whole round in the LRT .
Went to Choa Chu Kang to buy drinks .
Then ,
I got out at the wrong bar .
I pushed the second bar ,
Instead of the first bar ._.
So i had to pay extra 40cents fly away ._.
Then we bought water ,
Then there's these guys .
Keep saying Sorry , Im very Sorry , Sorry ,
To my mei .
LOLOLOL .
Then me , mei , yanglin and kamilia took the train
Then hor .
Yanglin go pull my bra hook .
Then she go release ,
Then there's this big PIAK sound .
D:D:D:D:D:D:
So many people stare .
!@(*$*@^
D: !

So me and mei took 912 bus home .
And here i am ,
Blogging from 12 am until 1.44am .

Quiz time .
( I was tagged to do it . )


1.what have you been doing recently?
- Going out , Having fun .
2.do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- If the phone's battery is flat , yes .
3.what happened at 10am today?
- I was in the shower . Want to know more ? :D .
4.when did you last cry?
- Dont know though .
5.believe in fate/destiny?
- I believe what i see , not fate or destiny .
6.what do you want in your life now?
- Money .
7.do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- None . I rather run for shelter .
8.whats your fav. thing to do in bed?
- Sleep of course . If not sleeping , what else ? Pcc ? Siao . LOL
9.what bottoms are you wearin now?
-'Some kind of basketball shorts .
10.what is the nicest thing in your inbox?
- Can count my sent messages ? Is this : Leon's pink spongebob underwear
11.do you tend to make ur relationship complicated?
- Sometimes I do , Sometimes I dont .
12.are you wearin anything borrowed from anyone?
- Is now or what ?
13.what was the last movie caught?
- Twilight .
14.what are you proud of?
- Being the best guailan kia anyone could offer :D !
15.what does the oldest text in your inbox say?
- Jiawen : HAHAHAH
16.what was the last song you sang aloud?
- Alot actually . But , High School Musical 3 : Can I Have This Dance
17.do you have any nicknames?
- NANA ! zx -NANA ! GUAILANKIA ! :D !
18.what does the newest text say?
- Doudou : She bo reply me . Go leh can ?
19.what time did you go to bed last night?
- Around 12am , going 1 am
20.are you currently happy?
- Kinda , but , a little sad .
21.who gives you the best advice?
- Of course its myself . Friends too :x .
22.do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- I wanna try it . Buy for me one , and I`ll eat it straight away from the can .
23.who did you talk to on the phone last night?
- Actually , its all missed calls . :x .
24.is something bugging you now?
- Yeaps . Its Valentines . :o .
25.who was the last person to make you laugh??
- Kamilia , Yanglin , Jaslyn . And the video that ahdan kor took of a guy .
D 3 ppl chosen 2 do d quiz:
1.Jaslyn
2.Yanglin
3.Kamilia

HEHEHEHEHEH .
Today's post is my longest post EVA !
WOO


Yes , i Love You sister ,
zx - And KHS Family FTW :D .

What's Valentines to me ?
LOL .

Ahhem ,
Jaslyn is finding people to go to escape theme park or wild wild wet .
She has free tickets .
( ONLY THOSE WHO KNOW HER )
Tell me ,
And I`ll pass the message to her to give you .
:D !
( Not more than 7 people )

Goodnights :D !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home