Wednesday, May 27, 2009

HI o.o

I've been forgetting to post . Sorry peepos ! :3

HEHE .

Today ,
Gotta rant .
Hand and mouth are itchy to say this .
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :3

I won't mention the name .
Kinda secret though :3
Hmm .
Okay I'll give a name for it :D
It's called .
BAMBOO STICK .
:3

Okay okay .
First of all .
She took my friend's handphone without permission .
Rude aye ?
And and and .
She played games on her phone .
Then say , aiya . Will return one la .
End up never return .
Play until she song then return .
Aizai bamboo .

Hmm .
Well .
While today we have NAFA test .
Which I chose the wrong day to pon school .________.
I'll have to do the 5 stations .
With uniform .
And no pants .______.
Then then then
Somaline asked me to help her take care of her waterbottle and wallets .
Which I carried almost like 4 or 5 of them ?
Including the bamboo's and handphones ?
Aiyaiyai .
My hand ain't that big ):
Then I asked bamboo to help me take Somaline's waterbottle and give it to her .
While Somaline gives her waterbottle to Kamberly ,
Kamberly told bamboo to give it to Somaline .
While bamboo blames me and Eileen that she told us to take it .
Lameeeeeeeeeee .
If we did hear what you say .
We'd reacted right ?
You tall nia .
So what ?
Indonesian only .
No kick .
China better than you .
Keep give jiaobin nia .
LOL WTF :3
People see you one time sure slap you one lah .
Hao lian queen .
Kiasu , Kiasi .
Siala .
Kiasusi .
LOL
Think what ?
My mother let you keep my dog's photo ,
Machiam want take so many .
Then put inside your wallet for full view ?
Kanina .
My dog not yours k .
Don't anyhow show show k .
You machiam my dog la .
Wild dog .
Goose chased dog .
Kena scolded ,
Then down there diam diam
Give jiaobin .
Fuck you la hor .
Cb .
Dickface .

I'll post pictures tomorrow :3
Gottago .
Byeee :3

I won't hold on anymore .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home