Saturday, August 29, 2009

For once, I've finally let go.
Looking back at it,
I laughed.


kk for serious matters .

This post for Jie Kee .

I don't know you well.
Yet you used mine and Eileen's name for the covering of your problem.
While I was HELPING Eileen for people not to sms her,
Making her ANSWER all of their questions in turn,
You were there,
Acting all like a hot shot.
I almost felt like slapping you.
Then Eileen don't want me to go down and hurt you.
She, as your jie,
Protect you.
Then what?
You took it for granted.
Exclaiming how good you are,
Acting like you're one big leader.
Face it,
These things, in Secondary School,
You will know what I mean.
For you to drag Eileen down,
Into a Primary School problem,
Its embarrassing for us to face people.
I want you,
To have to relation and contact to Eileen and MeiBao,
If you did,
Talk/Sms/Chat privately,
I'll come down and talk to you.
That is what YOU yourself promised me.



Kk That's it .
Sorry,
Kept forgetting to post :x .
I'll post pictures next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home