Thursday, October 22, 2009

ska-te par-k

Went to East Coast Park with my classmates and well, 2 teachers.
Went to inline skating.
Fell down for like 5 times and I've almost injured my right hand.
Bad thing is that I fell on my butt ~_~
Anyway.
Eileen was worse.
She kept falling down all over and over again.
It was fun ( It was hell )
It was cooling ( Its like a sauna )
It was enjoyable ( My butt hurts again ): )
I wished I'd went there to play some more! ( I'm never ever playing that again )
I'd wished I'd stayed there longer! ( No way! My feet hurt ): )
I'd wished I'd see Eileen fall more! ( That's nice :D )
I'd wished I'd skate like an amateur :D! ( Actually I've just remembered how to skate, so there's no problem on that. )

So now, the problem is.
My back hurts, shoulders sore and more areas edging to make me pain ):
I'm playing maple private servers. ( Don't call me noob. I'm playing for fun )
Yada yada yada.



Replied Tags:


Kamilia:
  • LOL. Yah.
Dan:
  • Cannot ah? LOL.
Jansen:
  • LOL NO PROBLEM :x
Xinyi:
  • Okay, relinked.

Shove my past away, make way for my future to overcome.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home