Friday, December 5, 2008

:o

i`ll post tommorow on my class outing , and today as i go out with syarafina .
I`ll only post th quiz that zina tagged me .
:o


Who's the person that tagged you?
Zina

Relationship between you and him?
She's a girl o.o And a friend . So girlfriend lor .

Three impressions of him?
Idontknow , idontknow , and idontknow

If he becomes your enemy, you will?
Enemy then enemy lor o.o

Wht will you say to the person you like very much?
Hi , Im Nana ,

Characteristics I like about myself?
Dontknow , Dontcare

Characteristics I hate about myself?
Like i said , Dontknow Dontcare

For the person whom you hate, you say?
Siam la . LOL

Wht do people feel about you?
Dunno eh o.o Funny friendly crazy horny :o .

Your crush?
How im supposed to know

Pass this to 10 people.
1. Jiawen
2.Jaslyn
3.Yanglin
4.Cheryl
5.Christina
6.Kamilia
7.Syarafina
8.Sebastian
9.ZhengJie
10.XueWen

If 5 & 7 were together?
Dont think so , They're both girls

What colour does 9 like?
WoBuZhiDao , Ask him then :D .

Say something about 8.
Wa , Alot to say :x . He is one keehong , over bhb , Love to joke , freaking kor :o . P.s , He looking for gf , I into u to him kk ? :D

Who is 2?
My mei o.o

Talk about 3.
Hmm . Should not say much . :o . Go ask other ppl then .

Who is 10's best friend?
KAMILIA

Who is sexiest among all 10?
AHHEM . Take 24 divide by 6 minus 1 = To your answer :D .

What colour does 4 like?
Not sure o.o

Is 4 single?
No .

Your relationship with 1?
CRAZY PARTNER :x .

Are 5 & 6 best friends?
Not really o.o Not close to each other either . Just saw each other face to face

9's surname?
How would i know , if he didnt tell me . I guess isit Ng ? x.x

7's nickname?
JAP GIRL . WOOHOO :D

Say something to 8.
Kor , You bastard . LOL LOLOL OL OLO LOLO LOL . SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAA .

Say something to help 9.
Help ? Hero , singer come help u kk ?

Who does 1 admire?
Me , LOL . No la Yasha .

Where does 1 live?
Yishun !

10 of them know who you like?
1/4 of them knows o.o

Say something to 6 when you see him.
Hi , Fcuk u . LOL .

10's spouse?
Do i look , like i know ? :o

LOL LOL LOL . So funny :x .
To think that some people would actually fall for me .
Its kinda strange though .
Keisuke .
Eat and sleep please .
Dont just drink water , starve and dont sleep .
I know you dont want me to be alone .
But im used to it anyway .
Why for sacrifice your time for me ,
While you can sacrifice for others ?
Dont keep thinking of dying .
It aint doing you no good .
:o .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home