Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Wow bored

Heilo ?

o: .
Im bored .
Bored bored bored bored bored.
Its 10.51pm now ,
And apparently im alone at home .
Father Mother went out because my uncle has a case D: .

So .
While posting pictures ( may take some time )
I`m blogging what i`m blogging then :D .
Hah .
Is'nt it fun to just post candids of your classmates ,
While they're doing something to themselves ?
:x .


















Hehe :x .
Boring school day today .
I almost fell asleep during D&T Class .
Eurgh ._.

For some stinking reason ,
I don't know why I kept singing - Can I Have This Dance ._. ?
Somethings bugging me .
And I don't like it .
Its getting on my freaking nerves .
= . = .
And yet I was like ,
Just maybe ,
I'm missing somebody .
But I don't even know who is it .

It bugs me out .
Seriously .
I get irritated each second .
-_-

Well , here's how I felt then .
Thinking of you ,
Threatens me .
No mistake of how much ,
I am a burden to you .
I'm sorry of what I did before ,
But my heart can't just forgive .
Did you realize ,
How much ,
I pity me ?
Maybe you did'nt .
Because you did not pay attention .
You said you were observant ,
But your not .
When I asked you about something ,
You told me nothing .
And when I said " Nothing " ,
You just threatened to hurt yourself to me .
I did not want you in order to get hurt ,
So I told you .
So that you could stop yourself .
But take this ,
I know I took a lot of people for granted .
But in return ,
You got my care .
Is that ,
Not enough of what I speak ?
Of what you desire ?
Well then .
It can't be solved .


If you all think ,
I said too much .
Go ahead and think .
Because ,
Its your mind .
Not mine .
I can't control you .
Your the one to control yourself .
Not me .
I don't own you .
So be it .

I`ve not yet edited this picture though ._.
I'm lazy D:



I only did this one though .
Pull me close , And take one step ,



Love ,
zx -NANA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home