Sunday, May 31, 2009

First of all .
I'd like to thank my father for the most wonderous present he'd given me .
LOL .
Thousand dollars cpu .
First handed .
LOL
:x .

Ok la .
Went to suntec . Then bunk .
Then drank Bacardi with Jiawen And Yanglin in Yio Chu Kang there .
Then went home :3 .

Now I'm downloading everything I need .
Woo :3

I ignored my cbox for such a long time ._.
And Imma reply all of them .
Old to new ones :D

Yanglin :
LOL WHAT YOU OWNAGE .
Glenda :
Thanks babe :3
Kamilia :
LOL . Pajiao moar .
Yanglin :
Thankiew la . Love you lots lots la . LOL .
Dino :
Thanks for tagging :3
Jiawen :
I love you also sistar :3
Jena :
Will relink soon la babe . LOL
Pamelia :
:o . Will relink soon :3 . Miss you too :3
ZackLow :
Sure not ? LOL
Zeeeeeeena :
LOL . HI ZEENA DUA CHIOBU
Yanglin :
Don't need call already . LOL
Lance :
DONT BUAY BA LA YOU . LOL
Junjie :
:o . No problemzxczxczx :3
Jiawen :
LOL YA LO
Gracia :
LOL HI ULTRABABE . Will link soon :3
Kamilia :
LOL LAME
Huii :
Happy holidays to you babe :3

Im getting tired of downloading stuffzxczxc .
SO SLOW ONE ): .
Ok la .
Bye .
LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home