Saturday, June 27, 2009

Supsupsupsupsupsupsupspsupsupsupsupspspsp ^^ .
Yanglin , STOP HACKING INTO MY ACCOUNT )&$@*$
Thanks for replying my tags though :o .
Yesterday ,
Went to Jiawen's house .
Then we cabbed to Bishan cause we're kinda late for our movie .
Bought tickets to Drag Me To Hell .
Then we watch .
LOL .
We scared of the sound effects ^^ .
So fucking loud .
LOLOLOLOL .
Then we went gaigai ^^ .
Then took MRT to Sembawang .
Cabbed to Sembawang Shopping Center .
End up I cannot buy Absolute Boyfriend ( 3 )
;cry .
Cannot make it already laaaaa ):
Everywhere also never sell . ):
Then we went to 3rd floor Splash Park and play .
LOLOL .
Quite fun ^^ .
Then we cabbed to Sembawang MRT .
Then Jiawen from there cabbed home .
I went to Causeway Point and cabbed home too .
^^ .
Ahrick <-- So noob ^^ .
LOLOLOLOL !

Hmm .
Your mood's better .
I'm so glad to see that .
:D .

Some ss in audi :D












LOL !
So funny canzxczxccx ?!?!?!?
HAHAHA .
My new specs ^.^
End of post zxczxczxc .

Ohya .
R.I.P
Michael Jackson
1958 - 2009
Will be remembered .
" King Of Pop "



I'm your worst nightmare ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home