Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Was tagged from Jiawen .
LOL

Besides your lips , where is your favourite spot to get kissed ?: Forhead

How do you feel when you woke up this morning ?: Tired . Duhh .

Who was the last person you took a photo with ?: I don't remember . LOL .

Would you consider yourself to be spoilt ?: Yes and no . HAHA

Would you ever donate blood ?: No . My beloved blood is not for sale .

Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?: YES .

Do you want someone dead ?: I ain't sure .

What does your last text message say ?: Why cannot ?

What are you thinking of right now ?: I have no clue ==

Do you wish someone was with you right now ?: JIAWEN !

What time did you go to sleep last night ?: 12 am , Near to 1 am

Where did you buy the T-shirt you are wearing now ?: I got it from my brother o-o

Is someone on your mind right now? : Nope .

Who was the last person to text you?: Junn

10 people tagged to do this quiz :
(1) Jiawen
(2) Yanglin
(3) Kamilia
(4) Christina
(5) Jena
(6) Gracia
(7) Jane
(8) Zeena
(9) Glenda
(10) Chong Yong

Who is 2 {Yanglin} having a relationship with ?: Darren .

Is 3 {Kamilia} a male or a female ?: Female

If 7 {Jane} and 10 {Chong Yong} get together will that be a good thing ? : I think , they'd fight . LOL

What is Number 1{Jiawen} studying about ?: Not sure yet . LOL

Is Number 4 {Christina} single?: No .

Say something about Number 8 {Zeena} ?: VERY CHIO

What do you think about 3{Kamilia} and 6{Gracia} being together?: Never possible . LOL

Describe Number 9{Glenda} : She very chio

What'll you do if 5{Jena} & 7{Jane} fight ? : I don't think she know her . LOL

Do you like Number 1{Jiawen} ?: Yes I do . I LOVE JIAWEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home