Friday, June 5, 2009

Went to Far East with Yanglin .
Made extentions .
Here're the pictures :3

Before :


After :


LOL .
I know .
I look kinda weird with blonde extentions .


Back .
Can't see my face though .
Muahahaha :3
Okay .
That's not intentionally to make my picture like this though :o


Went to one kind of Japanese supermarket .
And she asked me to take this photo of her .

With Poohs :o

Okay .
Horny yi xia k ?
:o .


Then walk to MRT .
Took rebound to go home .
Some pictures :o .





Apparently , I want to buy alot of sex bands .
When I meant alot .
I really meant , ALOT .
I wanna buy all the colours :3 .
TEEHEE .

Okay .
Chatting with Yanglin and Jiawen .
Gonna off comp after mapling .
I'll post maple screenshots tomorrow .
I'll be removing all the words .
And putting it into paint .
Show you ,
All these freako guys .
Try to disiao me .
LOL .

See you soon yo !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home