Saturday, August 29, 2009

Image browsing

Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekture time!
I didn't post pictures for so long.
Here's a few for your to enjoy.












Yanglin edited this for me ;shy



I edited these screenshots :3.
Rate them! ( By title :x )

Yanglin's forever /


Momento of ours



Dominatrixcity



Just hold it right there /



Darren and Yangin's forever romance /



Colour my heart black /



Assemetrical



And so on,
These are my outdated photos.
Some are kinda crappy.
x.x












Anyway.
These few days,
kept playing with -XINWEI.
LOL
So joker cans!?!?!?!

To you all:
Stop calling me names ):
Everyday tio suan one ):
Cry die me leh ):
Tio shoot, tio suan, tio scolded ):
Walaooooooooo ): !!
LOL!

Well I'm lazy to reply tags.
Something wrong with blogger to post tags with links.
( which is reaaaaaaaaaally irritating )
I'm done with what I wanna say ;yay.


Slit my heart,
Droplets of black blood ozzing /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home