Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi Hey Ho Hum :o

HELLOH .
MY BLOG .
MACHIAM .
GOING DAI .
HAHAHAHAHA .

Jiawen just reply me this msg on 00.05am :
Are you mad?!? LOL.

Kinda .
LOLLOLOLOLOL HAHAHA SO FUNNY

TO ALL :

-KIWI- FINDING CPL .
PM ME .
OR TAG HERE .
(:

K TIME2POST .
idk what to post .
Ps .
During that day i go class outing , and went out with syarafina ,
All i forget alrdy .
LOL .
But post pic ya ?
HAHAHAHHA .

Btw ,
My father getting me a desktop .
I was like .
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I used to lappy ,
Nao wan give me desktop .
-.- .
Nvm nvm .
Im still keeping my laptop .
o:
PIC TIME .
LOL

LOL CANDID . HAHAHA


:o . From city hall , To bunk (:



Me and syarafina :x .


Helloh ? Zilian awhile can ? LOL .


LOL . CUTE D JIA0BIN . NICE ONE . :o


LOL . I LOOK SO FIERCE .
SHASHA , WHY HEART SHAPE . LOL


SHE LOOKS LIKE KAI-KUN .




Those dimples and eyes . LOOK LIKE KAI .
Fyi , I help her style her hair like His :x .


Ohyea . Smex shop .



Fun in bed :o



100 nights of Grrrrrrreat smex :o



Wanna play o.o


SMEX BOARD GAMES . WOOHOO



When we're in clark quay , We saw this Jap clay model .
ITS SO CUTE .



Hers and mine . (:




Shyt . i keep thinking that th mouse is next to my laptop
And i keep moving my hand thr .
Trying to find my mouse .
-.-

Hmm .
Today ,
Went out at 12pm .
Meet yanglin in yck in 13.30++ pm .
Reach bunk in 2pm +++
Btw ,
Got 1 xmm staring at us .
Then yanglin ,
POWER !
:o .
Then go bunk .
See see ppl .
Then saw cass and inez .
Then saw -TIAM Aka Des .
Then Went to take his hairband and disiao .
Saw Ecstaceh babeh .
Hmm .
Then give back his hairband .
Then saw leon paika .
Leon kelian ):
Then saw Sher .
Then uhh .
==
Go behind .
Saw ahjess lesles .
Then umm .
Saw ahwei playing bu .
Mai disiao :o .
Then i go skip up front .
then behind .
Then front .
LOL .
Then yanglin wan on comp .
So i take 29 she 28 .
Then bla bla bla .
Then saw JUNN . :o
Then i saw DES Aka ~TikoPek~
LOL .
He abit annoyed that i keep say .
DES .
DES .
DES .
GAY .
OR GAY!
LOL .
Hmm .
Then later .
Glenda and Nightbaby lp .
I go here go there .
Hop her comp
Hop my comp
Hop other ppl comp .
LOL .
Then hop to her comp again
Then saw Mistress :D .
Then hug her .
Then hop back to my comp .
Then me and yanglin go counter buy noodles .
Then we go back to comp
And eat .
Then .
i don rmb ==
zzzzzzzzz
LOL
STMSTM
Aiya .
Then around 6.30 +++
I gtg .
Then saw Devil . That pacifier boy :o
Tikopek wan play 1 rnd with jiawen cancan .
So let him play as really last game .
Then me and yanglin go off comp .
Then we go ps .
Then we go eat .
At pasta mania .
Then we ordered .
Then yanglin say she order 2 .
Then th person only gave mine .
LOL .
Then i help her order .
Then end up the person forget when we waited 20mins .
==
Then i ask him again .
Is her food ready ?
Then he say ,
Umm wait awhile .
==
5mins later yanglin's food came .
Then i was still thirsty .
So i buy another cup of ice milo .
LOL .
2nd icemilo .
DRINKS OF TH DAY :
Coke Bottle .
Coke Bottle .
A&W Bottle .
Iced Milo .
Iced Milo .
Ribena .
Herbal Medicine .
Ribena .
Ribena .
LOL .

kk
yanglin eat finish
then she need go yamaha see sth
then we go thr .
then saw , bibi , yang , limpeh , des and i think another one is called --xPATHETIC . :o
Limpeh and des say :
WHY FOLLOW .
LOL .
Then i don rmb what des say btw .
Buddhen i laugh like hell
LOL .
Then they go in food court .
Lalalaallalla .
AYE .
I FORGET ALL LIAO
LOL .
All i rmb is i pia cab go home today == .
Aiya thats all (:



` Taion ,

[ Fyi , Taion is body temperature :o ]


The time I`ve come to realise .
I can seem to like .
But ,
I cant love :o .
Dont think you should wait for me .
Cause ,
I learn not to love any other even if i try :D .
Find someone else suitable to you .
However , whatever .
Your true to me .
I cant ,
Accept .
Sorry for my reason .
(:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home