Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy 15th birthday to Dounai :D , and happy 16th birthday to Eugene :D !

Wow bored .

During school .

Took candids of my classmates .
SO FUN :x !

Ahaha .
I pei-ed Eileen during P.E .
Need to write 50 lines of :

I will remember to bring my P.E uniform every thursday .

HAH .
So funny :x .

Then recess ,

Mother Tongue ,
Maths ,

Then ,

That Ungku Hakim came back from his in-house suspension .

His eyebrows kena shaved by dm .
Then ,
I look at him .

I laugh .
LOL .
His end eyebrows ,

SO FUNNY .

HAHAHAHAHA .

Then during english class .

Ms Chua ,
Suanned Faizal when he never do anything , but just talking .

Then ,

Teacher take the black marker and say :

I really want to throw this at you .
But , even if I throw ,

There still won't be a mark on you .

( Faizal is Indian-Muslim )
:o .
Lol .
Hah .

Then we complain to teacher .

Then Dont know liao :o .

Ring bells ,

And off to get out of school .
Went to Causeway point to find the mei(s)
Then we went to the toilet and play :x .
Can't really tell all the details though .

So then .

We went to comics connection ,

And and and .

THERE IS THIS CLOUD RING THAT I LONG-ED FOR SO LONG D: !

FUCK FUCK FUCK !

I WANNA BUY D: !

D:

Its sosososososo niceeeeeee D: !
)@$(&(@*&*(&@$
I have to get one
D: !

Anyways . Me , Jaslyn And Jiajun seperated from each other .
( Exept for me and Jaslyn :x )

We took the bus .

And bla .

Reached home .

Kena questioned .
Bathed .
And now im infront of my comp .
Staring and gazing .

LOL .

Ohya .

I forgot .

I just now ate a potato chip .
Which is Pad-shaped :x !
LOL .

Imagine eating a Pad .
A bloody pad .
LOLOLOLOL .

HAHAHAHAHA .


Time for birthday posts :D !


Doudou :

Thanks for being there to accompany me when im bored :x !
You're the person that always cares about his friends so much .
Haha .

THANKS .
LOL .

You even instructed Jiawen how to cure a fever .
Nice one .
:D !

Happy 15th Birthday Soyabean .

Eugene :

You , Why are you so tall .

TALLER THAN ME ._.

Ahahaha .
Lol .

Really a great person .
Caring , friendly , a little abnoxious ( i think its me LOL ) , But kinda strange O_O .
Don't keep looking down on yourself .

You know you're ok .

Stop pushing yourself and try to get some rest .

You may think that the world does not care for you .

But in fact , Some people do .
You , Don't look at the bright side though .
But you're okay :D .

Happy 16th Birthday BestFriend .

I can be your punching bag , whenever if you don't feel like yourself :D .


What the fuck is with blogger ?

._.

I typed in bold .

And it remains bold .

EARRHHGH .

LOL .
Will post pictures maybe later or tommorow .

Comp is REALLY REALLY slowing down .

I feel like breaking down this comp .

But ._.
If I really destroy this comp ,

No more comp for me ._. .

Fuck comp .

Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you !

D: !



The one thing that really bugs me in class .

Anwar ,
Can your fucking volume ,
Lower down ? So fucking loud .
Want to fuck bitches is it ?
Talk also talk until so loud .

Shout even more louder .

I guai lan you , you want say lanpa ?
Say your mother ?
Wa
Aiseh .
Want play mother right ?
I tell you ,

Your mother
go geylang hongan la hor .
Father go Changi fuck gays until his cock rots .
Your brother go SAS kena raped by angmodans .
Your sister go pub kena molested .
You go school go fuck principle la .
Kanina .
Want use hokkien also don't know how to use .
You put your feet onto your mouth before you speak is it ?
Want play my mother ,
I play your family .
Play until they no name left ,
You boji come to school .
Wuji come tio zabor 1on1 .
I dare you . -'-
fucker .

My colour-fool posts :D !





Hyena ,



Withlove ,
zx -NANA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home