Sunday, September 6, 2009

Hardstyle monkeys,
Bla bing boom bomb!
LOL

Nobody to pei me go watch Where Got Ghost.
So sian diao lor.
Nevermind, no need ask you all to go out already ^-^.
I go buy disc watch sua :D
K, Imma go watch 2 Fast 2 Furious -.


` It's a dream - /

Tags replied here :


Yanglin :
  • All up and ready :D
  • Paper bag ? Good what ♥-♥
  • Nono not chio. Like pangsai. HAHA
  • Your fringe lor.
  • Lazy to tag you ♥-♥
Kamilia :
  • Don't want. You not fit to be my boyf ;eeks
  • What curse ;eeks
  • I holiday you exams, I know I'm very good ♥-♥
Jiawen :
  • You dumb what. I take candid of you, you also don't know LOLOLOL
  • Oi you also another one. WHAT NABEI _|_
Fion :
  • LOL. ;luv
Xiao`Chelle :
  • Yeap. Long time.
  • Renamed ♥-♥
Maybao :
  • Linked ♥-♥
Xinwei :
  • Ahhem what zhao geng ;eeks
  • Where got stupid O_O
Shirley :
  • Relinked ♥-♥
Vivien :
  • Thanks.
Annabel :
  • Linked
  • Yes? LOL
Cheryl :
  • LOL. Link alr.
Xinyi :
  • Linked
Yang :
  • YOU, SPELL MY NAME WRONG ._.

Syafiqah :
  • Will link soon.
Xenna :
  • Linked.
Qien :
  • Zuzu chan ♥-♥ Linked
Ahjas :
  • LOL Siao
Jena :
  • Relinked alr lah LOL
Vicki :
  • Tagged and linked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home