Saturday, October 24, 2009

Killed my shining starlight

Okay, so I went to meet Jiawen at Sembawang.
Went back to Marsiling to repair my psp analog.
Yay~ Finally can play :D.
Then went to Causeway Point to slack.
Played a couple of games in TimeZone.
and went back home.

Random pictures LOL.

Who want meelow ;shy




Ohya, about my finger.
Okay.
I got an apple, and it dropped.
So I reacted to picking it up,
and damn.
I used too much force and hit onto me on my finger.
and BAM!
My internal fingernail bled.
Although I've taken out the bandage,
I could still see my scar inside my fingernail.
( there's still dried blood in there and I can't remove it somehow ): )
Damn pain yixia ):




Nothing much to do.
Playing Harvest Moon Boy and Girl ( Back to nature ) on my PSP.
Finally can use analog to play.
So happy :D!
But for the Final Fantasy Dissydia,
I've to like, upgrade my PSP version for like another 20 bucks?
So I'm saving up my money.
;diao.


Tags replied:


Someone:
  • Ahhem. Yes? LOL.


Why are you so obsessed with me? /

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home