Monday, December 22, 2008

26. Do you wear toe socks?
Unless my socks were torn
27. Who was th last person you missed a call from?
My mother
28. Have you ever had ur heartbroken?
I got cheated by my feelings before , Wanna bet ? :D
29. What annoys you most in person?
JOLIN TAN JIAWEN
30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Why must i tell you ?
31.have you ever taken cocaine?
Taffine , on coke , so no cocaine
32. What is th colour of ur room?
Orange red , and very dark to black gray o.o
33. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
I will migrate him , and then kill him :D
34. Do you believe in th sayinq: talk is cheap?
I mean , talk is expensive , need save money for water :D
35 Who was th last person to lie in ur bed?
Mymother
36. Who was th last person to huq you?
Jiawen
37. Did anyone see th last person that you kissed?
No , its in private :D
38. Do you have a life?
Kinda , kinda not . Maybe ? I dont know xD
39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt die?
I only thought of it when i was sleeping :o
40. What is th reason behind ur profile sonq?
The song has rage in it o.o
41. Who was th last person you saw in ur dream?
Some random person . O_O
42. Last time you smiled?
Im smiling now .
43. Have you chanqed this year?
Yes .
44. What are you listeninq riqht now?
Ina - i wanted you
45. Are you talkinq to someone while doinq this?
Apparently , my mei is beside me :D
46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Open and close . You need to blink right ?
47. Is there a quote you lived by?
" AYE ! Im cute cute :B ! "
48. Do you wnt someone you cannot have?
Yeaps . Hope to have it back
49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Clarinet , ukalalie , accoustic guitar , the TRIANGLE :D And drums
50. What was th worst idea you have had in this week?
My ideasare always great
51. What were you doinq last niqht at 11pm?
I kena kp by my dad O_O
52. Are you happy with ur lurv life riqht now?
He likes me , i dont love o.o
53. What sonq best describe ur lurv life?
The GazettE - Chisuru
54. Does th person know that you lyk him/her?
Told you . He likes me . Not me
55. Who always make you lauqh -
JIAWEN .
56. Do you speak other lanquaqe other than Enqlish?
Chinese , hokkien , cantonese , japanese , korean , malay .
57. Favourite website(s)?
I dont love websites
58. Whats ur middle name?
Hui Min o.o
59. What are you doinq tomorrow?
Going to cash converter and sell my UNUSED electronic dictionary and aim for 50bucks
60. What do you think you are lyk?
Im funny , joker blah . Jiawen said im horny . LOL
61. Who will you choose to die with?
My laptop :D
62. Where have you been today?
My mei house o.o
63.What game(s) do you play often?
AUDITION SEA , And MAPLE PRIVATE SERVER AND MAPLE SEA . I AINT NOOB K
64. Who are you missinq riqht now?
Dingding
65. If you have to choose between friend(s) and lurv, who will you choose?
MYSELF ! Can ? LOL
66. What are you doinq riqht now?
Watching tv , quizzing , and having a back ache :o
67. Which primary school are you from?
Evergreen pri .
68. Name 3 colours that you lyk?
Red Black White :D
69. What emotion do you lyk to show?
F6 LOL
70. What is ur life to you?
Money , hp , and myself
71. If you have somethinq troublinq you, what will you do?
Punch you in the face and run and HAHAHA
72. Who did you last chat with in msn?
Sebastian o.o
73. Who do you admire th most?
You say leh ? I always adore myself :D
74. Which month are you born in?
May .
75. How are you feelinq riqht now?
As i mentioned , my back hurts .
76. What is th time riqht now?
20.35pm
77. What kind of person do you think the one who taqqed you is?
Very quiet one o.o
78 .What colour do you use to dye ur hair?
I spray , not dye . I spray red , silver and blue
79. Why are you doinq this test?
Because i feel like it . Huan lo so much LOL
80. What do you do when you are moody?
Punch sth .
81. At which aqe do you wish to qet married?
Why ask when i dont know ?
82. Who is more important to you?
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ,
83. If today is th last day of ur life, what will you do?
Kiss my laptop goodbye . And laugh all the way until i die .
84 .Who is the person you trust most?
MEEE !
85. Do you believe in seeinq a rainbow after a rain?
I saw one before , So , i believe what i see :D
86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
Me and my billion bucks
87. What is ur qoal fr this year?
Be the best spammer , and the best joker
88.Do you believe in eternal lurv?
No
89. What feelinq do you lurv most?
Keep laughing
90.Do you really think it's qlobal warming riqht now?
Yes
91. What feelinq do you hate most?
Not sure .
92. Do you cherish every sinqle friendship of urs?
Ohyea babeh
93. Do you believe in God?
Sometimes
94. Who cares fr you most?
Dont know
95. What do you think is th most important thinq in ur life?
Meeeeee
96. What will you brinq when you fiqht?
My vegetable knife
97. What have you reqretted doinq in ur whole life?
Saying that stupid sms .
98. What would you feel if no one no lonqer cares fr you?
Not sure
99. What if you boyfriend/qirlfriend two-timed you?
I dont care anyway .
100. How do you feel now?
Tired ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home