Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy birthday to Sebastian kor . Aka that -ahDANx3- :D .

Im fucking bored .
Bored bored bored bored bored .
I always stare at my computer screen and nothing to do else .
Was thinking of going lan today .
Ahh ..
Whatever .

While posting pictures about yesterday .
I`ll just talk about yesterday then .

10.30 in the morning ,
The mei(s) came to my house .
Then we change change change .
Until the 3 of us .
All wore black .
:o .
So we walked to Causeway point .
Went to look for Sebastian's present .
And headed for the arcade .
Played one game of Mini Rider 2 .
And straight away to MRT .
Played dj max .
And then viola .
Reached Dhoby Ghaught .
And went inside bunk .
And saw that ,
Today has soooooooooooo little people .
So we went into the arcade .
Played a little jubox .
And took neoprints . <-- For fun and laughter :D .
Then headed to bunk again .

On-ed computer .
And played audition .
Then doggie and devil slowly come and go .

Played Left 4 Dead .
Then Audition .
Then Cabal .
Then off-ed .
Its so freaking boring .
-_- .
For some reason ,
Devil keep scaring me , and shaking my chair ._.
._________________.

Anyway .
We went to plaza sing .
And ate long john silver .
Then yanglin came .
So she talked about her camp .
:o .
I liked camp .
But , I hated the mud swamp .
Its freaking disgusting .
Camp sure does bring back bad memories though ..
-_-

So ya .
Jiajun needed to go home .
Then me , Jaslyn and Yanglin headed for bunk .
Then later Junjie , Jiawen and Yasha came .
Afiq too .
So ya .
They come just for awhile .
And went to suntec to eat .
Then the 3 of us .
Went home around 9.45 .
Reached home ,
Bathed .
Brother and his friends came over to my house to play mahjong .
I watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn again .
( To watch Hibari Kyoya 10 years in the future :x )
And eventually fell asleep .
( I think , my specs is on while im sleeping . Must be very tired though ._. )

Fuck .
What's wrong with my internet today .
Its so fucking laggy and I can't post my pictures .
Fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you fuck you .
D: .

@#$(*&

/`{ To be hurt ,
To feel lost .
To be left out in the dark .
To be kicked ,
When you're down .
To feel like you've been pushed around .
To be on the edge of breaking down .
And no one's there to save you .
No , you don't know what It's like .
Welcome To My Life .

I always knew .
That I have a very bad temper .
I just longed for someone .
To eventually see me through .
And realise .
How much I yearn .
To get out of this misery .
It's so fucking fuck-ed up to see ,
So many couples ,
Intimidating each other .
Eugh .
Don't you think it's kinda disgusting ,
To let other people see .
What you're doing .

Get me out of my misery please .
I've had enough of thinking ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home