Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hello .
Today is just to rant out my feelings .
Gahh .
._. .

I'm sorry I've been taking you for granted not knowingly and you tried to make me relax and maintain my temper .
I'm sorry for scolding you for no reason .
I'm sorry for abusing your love .
I'm sorry for always being so selfish about myself and not considering your feelings .
I'm sorry for all the mistakes that I've done without apologising nicely to you .
I'm sorry for the grief that I caused you .
I'm sorry that I'm a burden to you .
I'm sorry and I want to beg for forgiveness .
Most importantly .
I'm sorry if I'd say this that might cause so much trouble ,
I love you .

I don't expect anything from you .
But just by telling you this ,
Gives me some peace to sleep .
I'm really sorry .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home