Monday, March 9, 2009

Major bing bang boom .

Today was ..
Awful though .
Moody throughout the early wee hours of the morning .
End up flaring through the whole time at school .

Well .
I'm still flared up .
And I don't know how to relax .

My muscles are cramping and aching .
Argh .
Kill it please .

._.

Anwar ,
k .
Wuji come tio taiji with me .
It's your fucking fault for you to shout at the early morning .
You malay boy so what ?
Dick big ?
Ballz big ?
Or your ego is big ?
If your ego is so damn fucking big ,
I would go down there ,
And crush down your ego .
Want to step pro in English when talking ?
Think what ?
You're an American ?
Oh-Puh-Lease .
Stop it .
You're annoying pain in the ass .
Want to act like an American ,
Also cannot make it .
Pathetic much .
Think that you're a boy ,
You'd scare me so much ?
I'd laugh .
Say what ,
" You want me to be mad like last year ? "

LOL .
Please la hor .
You mad until you CRY .
So lame .
Step fierce nia .
So humji dog .
Infront of DM room and CRY and BEG like DOG .
You're a dog la .
Not fit for class chairman la .
Go be a mutated dog .
Go fetch people's belongings la dog .

Want play mother ?
I play yours la ,
Since you want play my friend's mother and my mother .
I play yours until you bo wei gong ,
Until you lan lan .
Masi ho ?

Lame dog .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home