Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wow .
I'm listening to Muttons To Midnight .
:o .

Hah .
Test papers got :
Maths , 21/40 { Passed ! }
Chinese , 15/50 { Failed ! }
Physics , 18 1/3 / 30 { Passed ! }
Design And Technology , 13 / 30 { Failed ! }

I'm waiting for English and Chemistry tomorrow .
I hope I pass though .
:x .

Low Eng Zhi .
Get 40 / 40 in maths . ~> First In Class .
AND THEN .
27 1/2 in Physics ~> First In Class .
I wanna kill him please .____.

Class was a bore as usual .
So I`ll skip way until after school .
Went to the bubble tea shop with Jiahao and KweeKiat .
Talked talked talked and watched Jiahao perform card tricks .
And bing bang boom .
We both pei-ed Kwee Kiat back to school and Library .
So I did librarian duty .
Until 5.30pm .
Fun sia .
:x .

So went home .
Pissed off of my father .
( I want a SIM card to just to sms ._. )
Gahh .
I`ll need to wait for one month for my bill to get paid .
One whole month .
Without smsing , talking , or anything .
Gahhhhhhhh .
Fuck sia .

I'm sian-ned .
RARH

Gahh .

I'm sorry .
I really felt like saying it to you .
But I just could not take the risk .
I'm really tired of waiting to find the right time to say that to you .
I'm having sleepless nights .
And I'm thinking of you .
Ahh ..
.___.


Wow muttons to midnight prank calling two girls .
So funny :x .

I love you .
I'm sorry .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home