Monday, March 2, 2009

Hah .
My phone bill is cut off-ed .
Haven't pay the bill .
:o .
So I guess I won't be able to sms you guys then .
Hmm .
Time to post what I felt .
Eventually .
:o .

I see ..
So , I guess I'm not able to tell this to you .
I really can't tell .
I might add on to your troubles .
I'm sorry .
I tried to help .
But ,
I made you more bugged .
But I have to say ,
That I'm sorry .
I love you so .


Hah
I felt so foolish to have said that word to hurt you back then .
I realized my mistakes though .
Teehee ...
Though i don't always type with dots on my words ,
I guess I will now huh .
Boy , I really am sorry .
But I couldn't tell you .

All I was left was regrets to say those words .
Gahh .
I felt like dying .
:D ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home