Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hi !
Im lazy to post out the pictures .
So I`ll post what happened yesterday and today then .

Yesterday ! :
English common test .
I wrote about the starting title something like :
As I waited outside her office , my hands were clenched tightly together .
Then bla bla bla .
I wrote the compostition until I said that my younger brother was in a verge of death .
Then he experienced a second chance to live dream .
:o .
Kinda crap right ?
:x .
So yeah .
After school .
Went to my block downstairs ,
Ate waffles with Meibao , Jiahui , Eileen , Jiahao and Kwee kiat .
One whole big fuchun-ers .
After eating ,
Went back home .
And showered .

Today ! :
Geography common test .
Was a total boo-ish .
I think I lost 6 marks .
Because , I DID NOT DRAW THE DIAGRAM BUT I EXPLAINED IT CLEARLY HOW THE WATERFALL AND THE PLUNGE POOL IS FORMED .
I was like .
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK .
Everyone got draw .
Except me ._______.
6 marks .
GONE .
GONE I TELL YOU .
GONE !
I felt like crying ._.
Then there's D&T test .
I was completely empty minded .
And teacher asked us to draw the cam and the follower without the labeled parts .
I was lazy to draw .
So I traced it out .
Then Mr Lim say cannot trace .
So I quickly draw the line thicker .
Make it look hairy like free hand drawn .
LOLOL .
So funny .
Hah .
Then today after school .
Jitao go find my mei .
Then we flew to ToaPaYoh .
Then went to Bendemeer to find Yanglin's Darren .
:o .
Instead ,
We did not manage to find him ._.
AND HOR .
YANGLIN KEEP TOUCHING MY NEH .
( And trying to pull my bra hook off . D: ! )

LOL .
Was talking with Eugene on the phone .
He says that my songs are noisy .
Puh-lease lor .
My rap songs more quieter then YOUR songs .
LOL .

Hah .
So funny .

Forever be my world ,
You are the only one .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home