Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Wow another post .

Im bored .
Freaking freaking freaking bored .
Mother keep kp-ing me .
Telling me to off my computer .

As I want to continue to that previous post .
Lookie here .
If you're think I'm mentioning you ,
Don't go ahead and think so .
Because ,
It might not be you that I'm talking about .
So yeah .

Just thinking of what I thought today during the common test .

I'm sorry that I had scolded you before .
I did not think twice to trust you .
I'm really sorry for all the things that I did to hurt you .
I was too greedy .
Filling myself with that greed .
Ended up myself with pain and agony .
I'm really sorry .
I've had only realized that ,
} / ` Anata Aishite Imasu ,
It's true .
It's really true .
I'd gone deep .
But knowing that I can't interfere your life right now at this time ,
I'd wait .
Patiently , And quietly .
Until the day ,
My mind has the courage to speak up .
And tell this to you .
Thank you ,
For all you had taught me how to speak up for myself .
But now ,
It's time to learn it upfront and first hand myself .


I`d Loved You .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home