Friday, March 6, 2009

Here's the thing .

Two Secondary Ones want to pengwei with me .

(1N3)
One say ,
She never spread rumors about Cassoline and Did not write about Somaline losing her " Virginity " When Somaline did not .
Want me spread you rumors about you having sex with a stranger ?
Don't want right ?
So shut the fuck up .

(1N1)
Another one says ,
She hit Jiahao because he disiao her .
But ,
She was really violent .
Eh .
Want hit right ?
Hit with care lah .
He may say it is not painful .
But you're not him right ?
So you don't know whether its pain or not right ?
So don't assume that you can hit him like that .
And yet ,
You called your senior short .
Wow .
And yet you are shorter than me .
So I call you short ,
You happy ?
No right ?
So diam can ?
I heard that somebody just scolded Kwee Kiat when we're walking down to the stairs when we find you guys outside 1N3 classroom .
Don't want tell me the truth ?

Here's what you will see / get / hear during Monday .

I will come by to your class ,
And I will ask you again nicely .
Whether you want to tell me the truth ,
Or you want to get scolded or beaten .
I don't know what I may do because I depend on my temper at that moment .
So be prepared .
And .
If you want to pengwei ?
Hah .
I call all the witness ,
All say you got spread and say .
And see how you talk .
I'm being very nice to you at school already .
Now I'm telling you this .
Unless you tell me the truth ,
I won't scold or even lay a finger on you ,
Now this is what I promise .
Another thing that I need to get back is ,
The truth that you have been hiding .
Tell me ,
And I swear I won't hurt you .
At least you told me .
So I can let you off .
BUT .
If you did not tell me the truth ,
And kept denying it ,
I can stalk you every weekday at school ,
And stand outside your class ,
And just wait for you .
And ask you every single day .
To tell me that particular truth .
Deny more ,
And I will bother you more .
I can even stalk you ,
Until you reach your house .
Now isn't that nice ?

I shall not continue further ,
As what it leads for Monday .

Oh ya .
Hands Up : 615 combo ,
436 perfect ,
314 great ,
89 cool ,
14 miss ,
470176 score .
I've improved :D !
Have to improve my perfect though .
Teehee ! :D .



My chest feels heavy when I can't tell you .
But I can sleep when I tell you what's hurting me .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home