Sunday, March 15, 2009

Went to follow parents to bring my brother to work .
Ate noodles in katong .
Went back home .
And prepared to go out to lan with Kamilia , Jiawen and Yasha .
Reached lan ,
Played Left 4 Dead .
I kept on scolding Kamilia , because she kept dying .
And I'm the person who kept saving her ._.
:o .
Then played audi .
Then went back .
Upon going back home ,
Father and mother already at the car there .
I went inside the car ,
And my father is screaming at me ._.
Then went to sheng siong buy seafood .
Then went to my father side grandma house .
Played with my cousins ,
ate dinner .
And went back home .

Let's recap on yesterday's bunk adventure .
Went to Admiralty to meet Kamilia .
Took the train ,
Straight to bunk .
Played audition , then rakion .
Waited for Jiawen and Yasha .
They arrived with Junjie .
So we played audition awhile .
Then chiong to rakion .
Then Yanglin came .
Play finish rakion ,
Went to have dinner .
I did not eat ,
Cause I kept coughing and felt like puking ._.
So went back to bunk .
Open comp .
And played Left 4 Dead .
We played 1st time map .
Pass .
2nd time ,
Jiawen ended up jumping off the building and died .
-______- .
Then went to mrt station .
Upon reaching Marina Bay station ,
We wanted to switch trains .
But ,
When we walked halfway ,
The train door is going to close ,
So me , Jiawen and Yanglin chiong inside .
Then Yasha and Kamilia slowly walk ,
Then run go in .
Kamilia ended up flying inside the train like a Wonderwoman .
Chasing her WonderBra ,
And Dropping her WonderPanties .
hah .
Then we laugh all the way in mrt .
Saying that Kamilia is a wonderwoman .

Ok thats all .

" Have you ever loved and lost somebody ?
Wish there was a chance to say I'm sorry .
Can't you see ?
That's the way I feel ,

About you and me , baby .
Have you ever felt that your heart was breaking ,
Looking down the road you should be taking ?
I should know 'cause I loved and lost ,
The day I let you go . "


My chest feels heavy when I passed by the area that you lived in .
I'm sorry that I've made such stupid remarks .
I'd no courage to tell you .
More over ,
No time .
I don't know ,
How long will I take just to tell this to you .
It's slitting me .
I'd know ,
That I love you .
Can't get it over .
But it's true .
Hah .

` I'm Your Horror Fairytale .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home