Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wow .
Eventually I'm lazy to post nowadays ._.
So I`ll post about Friday 13th :D .

It's not really that unlucky though .

Went to school ,
Actually thinking of ponning .
But getting back my report book .
So I had no choice .

Okay ,
School was a total bore though .

I'll skip to CME .
Get back report books .
Saw my marks .
And I was like .
What The FUCK .
MY GRADES DROP SO LOW .
:\ .
Must stop being absent minded already .

See my grades :

English Language (SYLL A) - 61.1 Grade :4
Chinese N(A) - 37.7 Grade : U
Mathematics (Syllabus A) - 50.6 Grade : 5
Science (Physics, Chemistry) - 68.7 Grade : 3
Combined Humanities ( Social - 45.4 Grade :U
Studies , Geography )
Design & Technology - 43.3 Grade : U

Fuck sia .
3 U- Grades .
And highest I get is combined science ._____. .
And Eileen even beat my passing mark ._.
She failed 2 ,
I failed 3 .
@$&)@()$(*^
Next term ,
Time2Chiong already .

Ohya .
This afternoon .
Went to lan .
Actually with Jiahao .
But he has to wait another 1 hour for one comp .
But I reserved one .
HAHAHA .
But .
Here's something .
We found a 20 dollar note .
Then we share half .
1 person 10 bucks .
But since Jiahao borrowed me my money ,
He has to repay me a little bit back :D .
SO I HAVE EXTRAS :B .
When I reached home ,
My father bought me a NANA Anime CD to watch .
:o .
I was like --- > O____________O "
Suddenly buy for me that CD .
Then ,
My father bought 1 whole duck to eat .
I asked if they eat already ,
They said they did .
But when I opened the thing ,
It's like ,
They did not eat it at all O______O
By the way ,
I'm hungry .
-______-
But I bought dapao .
So ,
I ate my dapao with the duck lor .
But ,
I was about to vomit ._. .
Can't eat the duck stall again .
Will puke .____.
For me though .
O_O .
Sick of it .

I'll post my picture on another post ._.
Can't post here .
Chatting with ahdan and jiawen in msn though :D .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home