Sunday, April 19, 2009

Heyyo !
I rather not talk about yesterday .
Nothing much to say .
Bla bla bla .

Whole day sms-ed keisuke .
Haaaaaaa .
So bored .
Felt like watching Paris Hilton's My New BFF .
Maybe I should find it in Youtube ?
:O .

Hey I found it in yahoo :D .
I get to watch .
Yay !

Hmm .

For that you shared with me how you want your girl to be and what would you do ,
I'm really happy and honour-ed to know that I'm the first person you've opened up to .
Haa ..
Any girl would be lucky just to have a tiongxim person .
Kind of such like you .
To the mere words you said that hurt me a little ,
I would not get that into me too much .
As I've known that I should not be weak to wear myself out .

I'd really wish to tell you sooner though ..
Haaaa ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home