Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Oh my .
Aiyaiyai .

Hello :D .
Long time no post .
:x .
Kept being on so lazy to post .
Ahahaha :x .

I kept thinking of Paris Hilton's song o_o .
Weirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd .
Anyway .
I pon-ed school today .
Mommie's drunk just now in the early morning until around like 9pm .
And bla .
:o .
Ehhhhhhhh .
Tired ._.
I'm ponning school . again .
Tomorrow :D .

I`ll post more in the future I promise :D .

Thanks for Eugene , Yanglin And Jiawen for consoling me during the afternoon
when my momma is drunk .
You guys are the best :D !


Tags Replied :
Kathy : Don't know . LOL . I miss you too ):
Jiawen : LOL .
Jaslyn : My maple's fine :o .
Yanglin : :@< !
Jiawen : WHY YOU KEEP LOL ONE . LOLOLOLOL .
Kamilia : Now then you know . HAHAHAHA
Ecstacy : Hi , iLoveYou too :D .


Thank god I've found you ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home