Monday, April 13, 2009

Yieeeeeeeeeeeeee .
I keep forgetting to post :x !

Let's do a little recap shall we ?
:B .

Pon school on Thursday And Friday .

Thursday :
Went to Yishun with mommie and cut my hair :o
I have bangs now ,
But It does not look very nice though :O

Friday :
Went to lan with Kamilia , Jiawen And Syafiq .
Played L4D and Audition .
Then Kamilia went to my house ,
And was scared of my dog .
Eh ,
I thought Yandao not scared of anything ?
Why scared my dog sia ?
LOL

Saturday :
Sat at the bus around going 1 pm .
Saw Jaslyn in the bus .
Then met Fion and Benjamin ( I Think ) At Causeway Point .
Met Kamilia at Admiralty MRT .
Went straight to bunk .
Played comp .
And woohoo .
Suaku looks shuai bodoh !
LOL .
Then play play play .
7pm Yanglin arrived ,
Then followed by Jiawen and Syafiq at around 8pm .
Went to Plaza Sing ,
Saw Christina and Alan .
Then the whole group go to KFC and makan .
Then the whole problem started .
This group of Indians ,
Kept staring at us when we went inside .
Though we joke joke , never say infront of them ,
The one wearing a pink shirt Indian kept staring at us .
Eventually I will skip to the part where the quarrel started .
When we went up ,
The Indian girl ( in pink ) Pointed middle finger at us .
And Yanglin was like wtf ?
So she rush down and scold her .
I was scared Yanglin kena taiji -_-
So I go take the escalator down .
End up , Yanglin went up -_-
Then ,
I stare stare at the Indian family .
Then the mother suddenly buay song me .
( Here's the legend , I say in red , the mother say in blue )
" You want me call police or not ? "
" Eh , What I do ? Who want start first ? "
" We never scold eh , Is your daughter want start first right ? "
" Who call dog ? "
" You call us dog right ? "
" I ask you , I ASK YOU . You got hear me say dog or not ? "
" Your group got say dog right ? "
" All got say dog meh ? "
" I got recorder , You want me call police now ? "
" I ask you la , WHO WANT START FIRST ? "
Then the family pull her away .
DOG SIA .
NABU .
DOG FACE LA HUH . YOUR EYE MACHIAM LIKE WANT TO BEG LIKE THAT .
GO DIG YOUR EYE OUT LA DOG .
Fucker cb .
I talk to that mother with respect ,
Then the mother say what I say dog .
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT LA FAGGOT .
We never SCOLD your daughter ,
Never TOUCH your daughter ,
Never even TALK to your daughter you want say we scold you dog .
Got hear this song before or not ?
Bow Wow - Who Let The Dogs Out ?
Unless you admit you fucking sure you're a dog la ?
I laugh like hell lor .
Then we went back to bunk
Played L4D .
And went home .

Sunday :
Played Hitsums all the way .
:B .
Met new friends .
So fun sia Hitsums .

Hitsums FTW !

Warning :
Kwee Kiat , Kwang Chuan , Eng Zhi , Elieen , JiaHao .
Tomorrow ,
You going to kena strangled by me .

Pictures are going to be posted after I find my USB cable ^^ .

Rewind And Remix ,

I'd loved to see you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home