Monday, October 26, 2009

200th Post, Happy 2nd month Swing!

Okay, two posts in one day.
One is ranting, another is celebrating.
The ranting is that guy RichCOKER in Audition.

Now, for something joyful.
Happy 2 Months Swing!

Although you always bully me,
saying that I'm an Old Woman, Small girl, Small kid, Noob ahh. What the heck.
LOL.
When you make room, you're always the '' attention attractzor ''
and I'd pm you saying:
'' Hor, attention magnet ''
LOL!
You're always so mean.
Always make me wait like some old hag.
Somehow I find it so fun, just to disturb you here and there though.
HAHAHA.
Ohya, when is loveparty gonna come ):
I'm sick of the plastic fishball eye ring.
and I want to chiong over the Grandma gold ring.
Plus you don't let me re-wedding.
So sad.
I want the screenshot of that wedding you know?!?!
So mean ):
): ): ):
Okayyyyyyyyyyyy, LOL.
Happy 2 months ( again ) la.


Yay! 200th Post. LOL

/Edited.

Lovepartied & Leveled today.
And I've coupled -JTSM by using my LOLWTF.
HAHAHA.
Today so happy yixia LOL.

Screenshots below.





























Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home