Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yippie

Hello .
My Laptop , is taken away by my father o_o .
Anyway , im using my brother's comp .

Well its official ._.
Im sick .

Sorry you guys ,
I never went to bunk because ,
1 . I absolutely have no money .
2 . My ezlink card left 0.05 Dollars .
3 . Im sick .

The reason im not onlining audition .
1 . My laptop is taken away .
2 . Im kinda tired of audition .
3 . I keep playing Maple Private until i forgot to go online audition .

Jiawen , Relax .
I know you now hot liao .
But then also bo bian .
She's your mom .
Whatever you do ,
Still must listen to her .
Cause ,
She's your mom ._. .

Time2Go .
My momma cooking KangKong for me :D !
Maybe ,
I'll rest throughout the whole day then (: .


GOODNIGHT NYC !
ILOVEYOUMAN !
LOL .

Baby baby ,
Show me that you're my last romance .
I aint gonna believe anymore ,
If anything happens .
Show me , how much you can love me .

iLoveYou ,
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home