Friday, January 2, 2009

First day of school .
Sucks though O_o .
Blah .
Start of the class ,
Mdm Marjubee intro herself .
LONG INTRO ._.
" i dowanna be your enemy , i wanna be your friend . ; i can make your life more miserable "
Bla bla bla ._.

Borrrrrrrringgggg year .

Hmm .
Time2Post out my feelings ;D !

How much it hurts to see ,
My phone empty .
The way you talked to me ,
Seems like a different vibe already .
Im getting a feeling that you dont like me anymore .
All's well that im falling head to toe for you ,
You seem to want to push me aside .
I dont really want that .
In fact ,
I feel hurt .
I wish i didnt trust your words .
Wish i could turn back time .
Everything's changed .
Maybe ,
I`ll observe a few more days later .
See how things are going .
If it aint fine .
Maybe ,
Its right for me to leave you .
And for you to find someone suitable enough ,
For your love .
Im created to only love somebody ,
But .
Not to be loved by somebody .
Eugene aka Keisuke ,
i love you .
And i mean it .

For you who cant see .
Actually ,
Its not meant for you to see .
Its only meant for me .
Sorry .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home