Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy new year you nitwits .
LOL .

So .
I spent the last day of 2008 with syarafina for 3 Hours in Yishun ,
And With Keisuke for 5Hours in Pasir Ris .
Watched Bedtime Story with keisuke O_o .

Eheheh .
Not what you think ok .
Jiawen talk Jiaowei .
LOLOL .

Anyway ,
THE SHOW SO FUNNNNY .
LOL .
I LOVE THE BUGSY .
HIS EYES ,
HYPNOTIZED ME
LOL .
SO DAMM BLOODY BIG AND CUTE CANS ?!?
LOLOLOL .

After movie , went to bunk .
Train my long-time-no-touch cabal acc .
Train to 56 finally O_o .

Then took th train to Woodlands ,
Took 912 ,
Went to mei's house and TON .
Spent the last moment of 2008 with her ,
And the first seconds and minutes of 2009 with her also :D .

Then woke up .
Then i needa get home .
Cause father called me .
Then followed by my brother .

Then went downstairs with mei to buy our breakfast .
Then we seperated because im walking home on another side O_o .
Then I saw myself looking so sadistic .
I wore only Red , Black and White .
Even the coke im holding , and the red plastic bag with my breakfast match my colour LOL .
My bag is white and black checkered ._.
LOL .
Now im home ,
Spending the first day of 2009 With my Mommie .
And spending the second day of 2009 With my Narb new classmates .
Oh how i hate majority of my school malays .
._.

k done .
LOL .
Sad to say ,
Maybe you wont talk to me again :x .
I told you .
I dont look pretty or anything .
And ,
If anything were to happen .
I wont cry anyway O_o .
Blahh .
Always end up as expected :D .
Must be well prepared for any moment of situation :D .



X3 !
I love this face :D .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home