Sunday, January 11, 2009

Konban wa !

Blahhs .
Yesterday .
No money to go bunk .
As usual :x .
Hope you all missed me .
LOL .

Yesterday ,
Went to the gym in woodlands with Jaslyn mei and her friend .
Arount 1pm to 2pm O_O .
Then we went to causeway point .
Bought sushi .
And ate it near sakae sushi there .
Then i used mei's psp and played dj max .
Then there's this one xiao mei mei .
Eat until very disgusting .
Then she turn and face us .
I say hi .
Ever since i said hi ,
She keep staring at me .
Like want to tio me like that .
Since she want play play stare stare .
I also can .
I purpously talk LOUD so she can hear .
That narb .
Want stare hor ?
I dig your eyes lah hor .
Think you can go to your auntie and hide .
Pui .
Disgusting .
Keep go until rubbish bin there .
You eat there , drink there , live there is it ?
Pui .

Then me and my mei and her friend
Went to timezone .
And we saw this ride thingy :x .
Kinda fun .
Mini rider 2 .
Then me and my mei went in twice .
For other people was okay .
When we were inside and we're playing .
Always the last part .
We kena error .
._.
Fuck suay sia .

So after that ,
I went to mei's house .
And we watched hitman reborn .
:x .
Then i went home .
And watched some more .
Ahahahahahahaha .

Anyway thats all .

Oyasumi nasai !
Sayonara !

I`ll go aside so you can focus on studying .
Good luck though .
(: .

` I can wait forever .
Eugene-san ,
Anata no aishite imasu .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home