Friday, January 30, 2009

OH MY GOD

Hello .
LOL .
HAHA TODAY SO FUNNY .
:@ .
WAIT WAIT .
IM UPLOADING PICTURES .

AHAHAHHA .
Ok ,
Here's the story today .

School was boring ,

As usual .

And then ,

During English lesson ,

Ms Chua asked me
( which i dont know that she
" asked me to " go off the fans of another class . )
Then ,
( because i dont know that it was me to do it )
She just shoved me and pushed me ,

Asked me to go into the classroom and switch off the fan .

I was like _|_ .

Fuck you .

Lol .

Before cme lesson .

These two .
Were here .

Fighting .

Ahahah .

:x .



Ok then ,
After school ,

Eileen pei-ed me to walk around ,
Waste time ,

And im waiting for my mei actually
:x .

Blahhs .

Then we went to eat at horizon food court
O_o .

I took a snap of her .

Weee .
:x .



HAH !


Could someone ,
Give me that as my birthday present ?
:D !
Ok then ,

I found mei and jiajun .

:D !
Then Eileen went to find her mom .

While we 3 Go to the toilet .
Anddddddd .
Here's what i get
:D !


TA DAAAAAAAAAA !

HAH .

So ,
we went downstairs ,

And took the mrt .

o: .
And i thought that suntec is in Marina Bay ._.
So we went up .

Then ,

We saw that Marina Bay MRT station ,
Is deserted .

And ,

The outside ,

Is a construction center .
._____.
Then ,
We waved for taxies ,

And they are all HIRED .

We were like ,

What th f .

LOL .


:x .
Sorry la .
I know is my fault .
:x .

Then we went back to the mrt station .
Took a few of these though .

:D .

Jaslyn Mei edited this though .

HAH .
TELL YOU SOMETHING FUNNY .
When we're in the mrt .
There is these two indians ,

Keep looking at as .
And when we're actually saying about them ,

They kept smiling and laughing at us .

Then we were like .

LOL .
HERE'S THE TWO OF THEM .

TO ALL , BEWARE OF THESE TWO INDIANS .
They're fucktard Retards .

LOLOLOL .
When we reached city hall .
I actually wanted to say : SEE WHAT SEE HUH ?

Then ,

We came out .

And i said outside the train .

See what see . ( my head's shaking though )

AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPEN ?

THEY BOTH SHAKE HEAD AND LAUGH AND SMILE .

LOL WDF .
WE WERE LIKE .
OH MY GOD .
LOLOLOLOLOL .


BLA .

So we walked around ,

and found suntec city .

and walked ,

and walked ,
AND WALKED ,
and we found out ,
We're lost .

LOL .

So we walked ,
STILL WALKED .
And walked .
AIYA .
LAZY TO SAY ,
JUST KEEP WALKING UNTIL
FROM SUNTEC CITY ,
TO MILLENIA SQUARE ,

TO MARINA SQUARE ,

THEN TO MRT ,

WHICH IS JUST OPPOSITE OF SUNTEC CITY .

:@!


BLA .
Oh ya .

I have bought my little taste of heaven to drink .

o: .

Though ,

When we are in Marina Square ,

We saw this Hello Kitty Prize Corner there .
AND ,

ITS SO CUTE .

o: .

I WANT ONE .
D: .


So we went to mrt ,

took train back to woodlands .
And seperated ,

And went home .
And now ,

Im typing .

Facing my comp ,

And i just realised
I have Geography homework to do .

I left my maths in school ._.
Roar .

NaNa & Jaslyn .

` Our Sisterly Lovee ;




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home