Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What ?
You think ,
That i`ve put in msn : The Momentary Silence ,
Is to you ?

Hah ,
If you wish to think so , please do .
Because ,
Im not referring to you .

Dont think ,
That I cant forget you already .
Hohoho ,
Eventually ,
I have forgotten you .

It takes a very hard effort just to forget bits and pieces to forget you thank you .
Now ,
You said you're keeping the promises you made .
Where is it then ?
I regarded you nothing but as a friend already ,
And where is the promise ?

Of course you dont know how im feeling right now .
Because ,
Actually nobody knows .

I've been fucking fucked up ,
In school ,
At home ,
Outside ,
Even when im looking in my phone .

I dont intend to scold or critisize anybody .
But this year ,
Oh hohoho this year .
Sooner or later ,
Im going to get mad and crazy soon .

And neither of you want to see me ,
Causing rampage all over .

It aint a nice sight to watch ,
Or to even hear .

I may say stupid things now ,
Because im having the bloody blood day that i have to resist until 3 days .
Thats bloody irritating already .
But do know that ,
I meant what i said .

Dont think ,
That im a girl ,
Which is fucking sissy like ,
And that fucking weak .'
Uh uhh ,
I aint that kind of girl .

You know how god damn well ,
My temper is .

And ,
I dont intend ,
To release this rage of mine ,
For anybody ,
To see .

It is a very ugly sight .
Thats why ,
Im trying to control it .

Gomen everybody .
But ,
Do spare a thought for me .
I`ve been cheated and lied to before .
Think about the pain i had ,
And the pain of how much i try to hold back before i snapped .
Pretend that you're me .
And ,
See how much ,
That pain ,
Reflects to you .
And how you try to hold that grudge inside you .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home