Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Oh god wow sports day .
Wee wee wee .
Ok it's not all fun and games .
It's like PURE HELL in the stadium .
It's so warm and sweaty .
x.x .
Wasted for like 5 hours in there .
And I chiong-ed home to bathe in cold water .
And oooooooooh , It's damn refreshing :D !
I have pictures of sports day .
But It all looks kinda crappy .
Sooooo . What the heck :x .
I'll post it in future .
Watching : One Missed Call ,
And sms-ing Keisuke for god's sake .
Been ranting about my problems to him .
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ... :\ .

It's not the day yet though .
I'll have to wait longer .
A few more weeks ,
And I'll expose to you what I'll have to say .
Even if it means losing our friendship .
I think it's for the best ,
To tell you what's wrong with me inside .
And to end this pain and suffering .
:\

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home