Monday, April 20, 2009

This post is for Jaslyn And Kenny .
No other people were to comment or judge by this post as things became personal .

Ok , for once and for all .
What do you take me as ?
Am I your sister or not ?
To your eyes , yes .
But to me , I don't see you showing it to me .
And what's wrong with you huh ?
All you care about is your boyfriend .
What about me ?
Asked you to go out ,
But you said you planned to go out with Kenny .
It was okay for the first .
But as time went on and on .
You just kinda forgot me .
Asked you to go out ,
You kept rejecting it .
Smsing me ,
By saying you're bored ,
I pei-ed you .
Then when you're with him ,
It seems that you just don't really care about me .
What kind of sistership is this ?
You really think that you are worthy of being a sister ?
Who has been through with you for 9 years ?
Who has been there for you when you're down ?
Who has always been looking out for you ?
Ask these questions yourself .
Is it your boyfriend ?
Or is it me ?
Think about it .
I know relationships are important .
But your surrounding friends are too .
You told me that you would change .
I trusted you that you will do that .
And change for the better .
Hah .
And what did I see your results ?
They show no avail of improvements .
All you can think of is your boyfriend .
Boyfriend this , Boyfriend that , Boyfriend bla .
You didn't really open your eyes and see who is always there for you .
Hah .
Blind sighted .
I think ,
We should'nt be sisters .
You don't even think it's important friendship anyway .
TTYN .

Kenny :
I saw something that disgusted me .
" Sistership my ass "
Hey .
Don't judge sistership as a part of your " ass " .
So if you think that sistership is part of a phony ,
Be my guest .
Maybe you're the phony because you don't know exactly everything .
Sure ,
You are a guy .
We are girls .
Different worlds , different point of views .
But bear in mind ,
Sisters give and share what we have .
Our emotions , our stuff , our happiness .
It's what the inside that counts ,
Not on the outside .
Now that you say that sistership ain't real ?
Hohoho .
You're wrong right in your hole .
God damn wrong .

To people who want to oppose my post of my words .
Bear this in mind .
I take my sisters as my close kins .
They are the ones who know me .
Comfort me .
Love me .
All me for me .
And I gave that back in return for them .
Despise me for my words .
Hate me for what I am , for who I am .
You don't really know me .
Now that's me .

KeeHong Sisters Pua Buay Toh !
- 31 - 01 - 09 -
iLoveYouGuys :D !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home