Wednesday, October 28, 2009

lycanthrope

These couple of days this week.
I've realized I'm easily angered by no reason.
God, this kills me.
Okay. Never mind.
They're names were too big to fit into my screen.
So I'll skip.
Whole day, talking to Eileen, Jena twinnie and Jia Hao.
Apparently, we're the noisiest lot of the class.
Can't blame us for having so much to talk about yeah?
However, there's a fight in my class just now.
Good show.
In the end, there's no encore after school.
Bummer much?

Okay.
I kept forgetting to reply tags. Sorry yo.


Tags Replied:


ZaiXiang:
  • LOL WHAT ):
Mika:
  • Relinked :D
Pacman:
  • LOL Thanks for tagging ahdi LOL
Lavis:
  • Thanks yc korkor ;shy
Jena:
  • LOL thanks for tagging ;mua.
Desmond:
  • Relinked. LOL

There's a she wolf in your closet, open up and set it free.
There's a she wolf in your closet, let it out so it can breathe.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home