Thursday, October 29, 2009

Observations

8.39 in the morning,
now don't be surprised.
I've no school today okay. LOL!
Tomorrow's the day to get back my report book.
Next year would be a hell lot of trouble.

Last night was so fun with Jiawen.
We both played GunZ and somehow pwned quite a number of people.
Conference with Jiawen and Santa for like 3 to 5 hours.
Santa was playing his PSP while me and Jiawen are playing GunZ.
She kept pwning me ):
But it was sooooooooooooo fun. LOL

Attempted to download Rakion International because Mobius transferred into International.
It was like, 5hours to download?
Then I gave up.
Cause it was too long ):
Okay, nothing much more to blog already.


Tags Replied:


Syarafina:
  • Omg I miss you too :x, thanks for linking LOL!

World's greatest spammer:
  • I appreciate you coming to my blog. Thanks for not spamming ^-^. I've no idea my blog link has your title in place. ^-^. Do visit me more ^-^.

Straight through my heart
A single bullet got me
I can't stop the bleeding
Oh-oh
Straight through my heart
He aimed and he shot me
I just can't believe it
Oh-oh
No I can't resist
And I can't be hit
I just can't escape this love
Straight through my heart
Soldier down (my heart)
Soldier down (my heart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home